Sunday, January 13, 2013

缇庡浗浼楃 American Gods_361

" she said, helpfully, "that doesn't sound good."
He croaked, "Hello,coach canada, Laura."
She looked up at him with dead eyes, and she smiled.
"How did you find me?" he asked.
She was silent, for a while, in the moonlight. Then she said, "You are the nearest thing I have to life. You are the only thing I have left, the only thing that isn't bleak and flat and gray. I could be blindfolded and dropped into the deepest ocean and I would know where to find you. I could be buried a hundred miles underground and I would know where you are."
He looked down at the woman in the moonlight, and his eyes stung with tears.
"I'll cut you down," she said, after a while. "I spend too much time rescuing you, don't I?"
He coughed again. Then, "No, leave me. I have to do this."
She looked up at him, and shook her head. "You're crazy,jordan shoes for sale," she said. "You're dying up there. Or you'll be crippled, if you aren't already."
"Maybe," he said. "But I'm alive."
"Yes," she said, after a moment. "I guess you are."
"You told me," he said. "In the graveyard."
"It seems like such a long time ago, puppy," she said. Then she said, "I feel better, here,cheap foamposites. It doesn't hurt as much. You know what I mean? But I'm so dry."
The wind let up, and he could smell her now: a stink of rotten meat and sickness and decay, pervasive and unpleasant.
"I lost my job," she said. "It was a night job, but they said people had complained. I told them I was sick, and they said they didn't care. I'm so thirsty."
"The women," he told her. "They have water. The house."
"Puppy..." she sounded scared.
"Tell them...tell them I said to give you water..."
The white face stared up at him. "I should go," she told him,http://www.foampositesforcheap.us/. Then she hacked, and made a face, and spat a mass of something white onto the grass. It broke up when it hit the ground, and wriggled away.
It was almost impossible to breathe. His chest felt heavy, and his head was swaying.
"Stay" he said, in a breath that was almost a whisper, unsure whether or not she could hear him. "Please don't go." He started to cough. "Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment